In-line with the recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, we at Fleuri Flowers would also like to assure you that we are taking every measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring the situation and are adhering to all recommended guidelines.
To adhere to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health Malaysia we are regularly sanitising all work stations, shared spaces, and products. If you are expecting a delivery and would like to avoid contact, please let us know and we will be happy to make suitable delivery arrangements.
We would like to assure you that we will still be delivering flowers from Monday to Friday at 9:30am - 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 2:30pm (except public holidays or until our driver’s capacity is reached).
To minimise the risk for our customers and staff, we have made some important changes to our business policy. This will allow us to remain open and continue to support our valued customers.
- AVAILABILITY Whilst many of our growers and suppliers are still supplying, we are starting to feel the impact on the availability of flowers and foliage. Where possible, we will use the pictured product but we may now have to substitute when flowers or foliage are no longer available.
- DELIVERIES We have introduced contact-less deliveries, and where possible we will contact the recipient ahead of time and upon delivery, leaving the flowers in the requested location. We will not be delivering to hospitals and will monitor the situation moving forward. Due to the CMCO deliveries will be slightly delayed due to the lack of staff.
- SHOPS We are still open for pick up, however we will take necessary measures to ensure the safety of customers and staff. Such as temperature check and getting customers detail as per the standard guidelines from the MOHM.
- PAYMENTS We will now only accept card payments in-store. Our Whatsapp or IG DM is still open for orders from 9:00am - 6:00pm.
SOCIAL DISTANCING In-line with the guideline from the MOHM recommendations, there will be a limit of 5 customers in-store at any one time.
- Same day delivery - Up to delivery capacity and flowers availability.
- We deliver MON - FRI 9:30am - 6:00pm
- We deliver SAT 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Due to the CMCO, deliveries will be slightly delayed.